EBC is headquartered in central Madrid in Spain. EBC offers Trinity College CertTESOL certification either in our Madrid, Spain training centre or at home as a structured, 100% online course with live trainer input sessions so that you get to learn with your classmates.
- EBC is a Trinity College accredited training centre.
- EBC runs the Trinity CertTESOL accredited TESOL certification course in Madrid and as an online accredited TESOL certification course.
- The CertTESOL is: externally assessed and moderated, internationally recognised, internationally accepted and can give you up to 60 university credits.
- The Trinity CertTESOL has guaranteed international recognition and acceptance by the British Council, an organisation that has top-quality schools in more than 110 countries.
- In addition to the CertTESOL, EBC also gives you exclusive lifetime job placement to get English teaching jobs worldwide.
COVID NEWS: EBC is currently only offering the Trinity College CertTESOL as a 100% online course because Madrid is currently in a state of decreased mobility that interferes with our ability to run the course in our Madrid training centre.
EBC’s TEFL course Madrid Spain staff all wish you a warm welcome.
EBC is located in Madrid but we also teach the Trinity College CertTESOL as a 100% online course.
If you choose to come and study with us in Madrid, here’s a bit more information about our exciting city.
The exciting city of Madrid in Spain
Madrid has a terrific night life for those of you who like to let your hair down after a hard days work, but it is also a great city for the arts, culture, history and sport.
Madrid is the capital of Spain and is located almost in the dead centre of the Iberian peninsula. It is the highest European capital, sitting some 646 metres (roughly 2,200 feet) above sea level and has a population of over three million. Madrid is a fairly cosmopolitan city but still retains a very Spanish outlook on life.
It is characterized by intense cultural and artistic activity and a very lively night-life or more than often lively early morning life. The Spanish even have a verb for it: “madrugar” which means to stay out partying all night and get home at 7 or 8 the following morning.
Madrid is certainly the place to immerse yourself in Spanish culture as there is plenty of intellectual stimulation available at some of the best museums in Europe like the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen Bornemizsa.
If you want to sharpen your Spanish language skills then Madrid is the place as not many Madrileños speak English.
Madrid is Spain’s largest city. is the capital of Spain and is the primary business and financial center of Spain. As such, it is easy to find jobs teaching English in Madrid if you have a recognised certificate like the Trinity CertTESOL.