APP Academia is a long-established, Trinity-accredited teacher training and examination centre located in the centre of Gandia.
- a 10 week, part-time course in Spring & Autumn
- compatible with part-time work or study, and with family commitments
- suitable for those new to teaching, and for those teachers who would like to refresh their skills
- weekly input given on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- plenty of time to plan your teaching practice and work on the required projects
- you get more from the time and effort you invest in your course, with less stress as you go, and enjoy your free time here
- skills you acquire on this course prepare you to teach any language
Our tutor team are all Trinity-approved, with long experience in both teaching and training. We’ll be delighted to talk to you further about our course.
Population 80,000, Gandia is a historic county town located south of Valencia (just 50 minutes by train) and north of Alicante on Spain’s Costa Blanca in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is easily reached from the international airports in Valencia and Alicante and the region enjoys fabulous weather all year round. Gandia is well-known in Spain for its welcoming people, its thriving cultural scene, its exceptional 40 km beach and watersports facilities and the spectacular Fallas festival in March.
If you are interested in authentic cuisine, the Valencian rice fields are the home of paella and you can read more about this wonderful tradition here. Please don’t add chorizo! Valencia produces many excellent and reasonably-priced wines which are a closely guarded secret and not yet widely known abroad.
The area doesn’t only attract foodies though. The modest cost of living and the superb climate make the area the winter and spring training home of of choice of many professional and amateur sportspeople, particularly kitesurfers, cyclists and triathletes. We share our building with a Pilates centre, so you don’t need to worry about how you’re going to stay fit while you are with us.
Our premises are right in the centre of town, with easy access to many inexpensive but wonderful restaurants, tapas bars, shops and bus and train stations. There is direct ferry link from Gandia to Ibiza. We’d love to see you here!